Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lucy Hope Bowen

Hey all, just wanted to announce that my brother and his wife had thier fourth child today! Welcome to the world Lucy! We are so excited to meet you and get to know you better! She is Rebecca's 26th cousin, and she still has 3 uncles that aren't married yet! Wow!

3 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

That is crazy! My side the kids have 6 cousins and my sisters are finished. My husband has 2 siblings and they each have one. They aren't "finished" but they have difficulties getting pregnant. Rob doesn't think I should give gifts to them each year oon thier brithdays, but I argue that there aren't that many. If I had 26 I would have to agree with him:)

Stacey said...

Oh ya, birthday gifts, and even Christmas would be insane on our budget if I wanted to give gifts to everyone. We did it for a while, but it just got to be too much!

I wouldn't be surprised if Rebecca reached near 40 cousins when all is said and done. Although a lot of the siblings on my side of the family are done having kids. My oldest neice is 15 (I was 10 when she was born).

Michael and Lindsey said...

Thanks for remembering us! We can't wait to see you in a few months.