I haven't done one of these in a long time!
LAST NAME GAME....PLEASE don't spoil it for others!
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy & Paste, erase my answers, enter yours and POST. Comment on my post to let me know you posted on your blog. Tag 10 other people.
Use the 1st letter OF YOUR LAST NAME to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names, things,Nothing made up. Use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You can't use your name for the boy/girl question. Have Fun!!
1. What is your last name? Ratliff
2. Name an animal....Racoon
3. A Boys name...Randy
4. A Girls name…… Rebecca
5. An occupation.... Runway Model
6. A COLOR... Red
7. Something you wear...Rain Coat
8. A beverage ... Root Beer
9. A food... Radish
10. Something found in the bathroom...Running Water
11. A place: Rhode Island
12. A Reason for being late....Ran out of gas
13. Something you shout... Rebecca Ann!
Tag 10 friends: Lindsey R, Sara, Jena, Lindsey B, Torri, Aimee, Sabrina, Nicole, Erin S., Chelsea, Mom R, oops that's 11...um...anyone who wants to do this! I really like reading tags!
No, I get it
7 years ago




2 comments:
See, now, that's not going to be very easy or fun for all, what 5 of us with the last name starting with R!
I did it.
Post a Comment