Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's the Busiest Time of the Year (Part 3)

DAZ3D Christmas Party
On Tuesday we had Tyson's work Christmas party at Thanksgiving point. It is always fun to get out just the two of us, since it happens so rarely.

This was the best picture of the two of us, I thought, but Tyson didn't get anything in the background so...

We took this one. ;)

I love seeing the Reindeer at Thanksgiving point each year. It just makes it feel like Christmas!

Tyson Turns 30!!!
I can't believe that Tyson is 30. It just sounds so weird to me! But it was a really fun weekend full of celebrating!


On the 10th(his birthday) he opened his presesnts in the morning.



Becca was the cutest present of all. ;)

We took daddy cupcakes and balloons to work. It isn't every day you change decades!

We had dinner at Bombay House in SLC and it was completely awesome -- as is Becca's crooked "cheese" smile!

So, he had to blow out some sort of candles ON his birthday so I stuck three in the cupcake for dessert. I just love this man so so much!

Tyson decided to show off his big mouth...

And succeeded! It was a fun day! I can't believe he is 30!

Party Time!
We had a party with Pizza and cake with friends the day after Tyson's birthday. It was a lot of fun!

Travis, Gavin and Sara.

Lindsey and Lizzie...such a cheesy cheese face! I love it!

The kids had a ton of fun making a mess of Becca's room!

Wow, that glow almost hurts my eyes. ;)

Make a wish!

The filling on the cake didn't turn out like I had hoped, but Becca liked it anyway. ;)

Merry Christmas to All
So then on Saturday we had a Christmas dinner and party with some of our close friends. I was very Becca-centric that night with my picture taking I guess...cause somehow I missed getting pictures of anyone else practically!

All the kids exchanged gifts it was a lot of fun! Becca has this opening presents thing down!

Me and my beautiful friends. I look completely awfull in this picture, but they looked so cute that I caouldn't not post it.

Becca riding her unicorn that she got that night. She was so funny jumping up and down with it like this before we even showed her how to use it!

Our family!

Christmas Card Photo Shoot
This is some of the pictures we took of Rebecca when trying to get shots for our Christmas card this year.







Oh yes, and there is still much more to come - like our trip to CA and Christmas! December has been a crazy month!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

GReat recap, can't wait to see the rest. LOVE the Christmas card pictures of Becca, she is a DOLL!! Wish we would have gotten Christmas cards out this year, in 11 years since I have been sending them this is the first year I didn't, so sad. Maybe I'll do a New Years one or Valentines...hmmmm. Glad you are home, though I am sure you miss the beautiful California winter, I know I do!

Sara said...

It was a crazy month, huh?! You look gorgeous in that red coat w/ Tyson at his work party -what a great picture of you guys! I love all the pics of Becca too. :-) can you believe the holidays are all over?

Ratliffs said...

I want to go to Thanksgiving point at Christmas time!!! It looks wonderful!

Look at you go you party hardy woman! No wonder you're so dead by the end of the month! ;) I feel dead and I don't do nearly as much partying as you do!!

Stacey said...

This was our busiest week! It was fun, but I was very very tired by the end of it all!

Liz Waits said...

Stacey, Connor was born on Tysons Birthday. That is so awesome! Looking at all your photos makes me miss the old days of hanging out. Of course Im sure your glad its not the old days since that was during your recovery of your accident. :)

Stacey said...

Liz! Yay for Dec. 10th! ;)

Don't worry, you made recovering WAY more fun than it would have been otherwise! ;) We miss you guys too!

Hugs!

Jena said...

Great post! Becca is adorable!