Okay, that was hoaky, but true! April is a crazy, very busy month for us. So I appologize for the massive picture dumping, but I wasn't in the mood to do more than one post. So, here it goes!
April 6, Stacey's 27th Birthday!
You'd think I would figure out that Tyson likes to do pictures and presents in the morning on birthdays so I would get smart and jump in the shower first thing...
Me and my pressents, including the infamous card flower that Tyson made and also managed to cut a hole in our bedsheet while doing so.
Birthday kisses from my girl.
Tyson always hears me talk about how I have loved Johnny Depp ever since 21 Jump Street. This will be a fun adventure to see if I still like it!
I was wanting to go out for lunch so we called daddy and went to Zupa's Mmmm. This is not all my food, BTW! The soup was for Becca and I shared bites of sandwich and salad with her too. Oh and notice my new pretty necklace. I love it! I would have never picked it out cause I have been into the long jewelry thing, but I really do love it!
The three of us (Becca has a soup mustache).
Mmmm. My All American Chocolate cake. I only get it once a year!
Look at that thing! I couldn't even finish this one peice!
Hugs from my cute girl.
Tyson and I went to see Alice in wonderland that night (thanks Laci for watching Becca!) It was really good!
Friday April 9th, Becca's 2nd Birthday!
On Friday my sweet baby girl turned 2! I can't believe it has been 2 years! I missed the mommy looking back on memories post that day, but I will just say here that all day long I was a bit sad and happy for her all at the same time. Her birthday is probably a bigger deal to me than it is to her right now! I love you Becca Belle!
Presents!
Donning my princess tiara (which she thought was Tiana's from Princess and the Frog) and her new princess piano.
Opening the big one!
This was her new birthday outfit and I just love it so much! I am ready for Spring!
We decided that we would go to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate our birthdays this week. Here we are waiting.
And waiting.
And waiting...
Finally we got in! The manager came over and told us that since they were 15 minutes past thier quoted time we got a free appetizer. Sweet! So we ordered Becca's corn dogs and our appetizer together. She had so much fun with them!
And I was in heaven with the sweet corn cakes. Don't worry, I shared with Tyson and Becca too!
Then we got our meals. Mmmm. Tyson got steak and I got chicken and asparagus. Yum!
Becca was so excited when....
Her cake came out! Complete with her name decorated and a candle. Here she's trying to blow it out before we were ready (we were in a draft so my hand is in like all of the pics of the cake)
Mmm. Happy Birthday Becca (and mommy!)
It was SUCH a yummy night!
Saturday, April 10th Becca's Birthday Party!
So then in true Stacey Fashion, I had to throw a party for Becca on Saturday. We got the church building this year cause last year was just crazy at our house even with just our close friends some family and kids. ;) Becca had a princess party! I got lots more pictures of the kids and goings on, but I figured this post is getting long enough as it is! I think the cake turned out well. I can criticize my tiny mistakes that I can't fix, but here it is!
The room all set up. (Look and there's Daddy in the black shirt! After set up he was the camera guy so wasn't in a lot of the pictures!)
Andrew (who temporarily stole little Andrew's Mickey Mouse ears)
Me and Shauna!
Me and my Riverton Girls (eventhough I am the only one left who still lives in Riverton!)
The kids had fun decorating their crowns and the boys had Mickey Mouse ears. (Thanks Aunt Michelle and Aunt Lindsey for helping! I was a space case that day)
Gav-a-roo in his Mickey Mouse ears! What a cutie!
We played put Cinderella in her window.
Becca didn't like the blindfold.
And then wanted the sticker back.
Then we all pulled the strings on the pinata together.
And then scrambled to get candy!
Then it was pressent time! becca got so much fun cute stuff! (Thanks everyone!)
Then we did the cake and sang Happy Birthday.
And the best part was eating said cake. ;)
The kids all seemed to like it!
Then at the end some of the Ballons flew away after tying them on the kid's wrists so Andrew was brave and got up there to get them down!
It was fun, and crazy and I'm glad it wasn't at my house! ;)
So that was our Birthday week. A new week begins with another birthday party, and lots more to do!




4 comments:
happy birthday to both of you girls! I think the cake turned out great nice job!
The cake was beautiful! I didn't see any mistakes at all. Way better than my soccer ball attempt.;-) what a fun birthday week for the Ratliff girls. I can't wait for our GNO!
Looks like you had a good week. Yay!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Last week)Maybe next year Taron and I will try to make it for all the clelbrations! =)
Post a Comment