April Catch-up
Lizzie's Birthday
Lizzie turned 2! We had so much fun at the party!
Me and Linds, I think this one was really cute of both of us!
Those crazy kids! They were adorable, each being crazy in their own way.
Look at that face! Oh I love this girl! When we got home from Lizzie's party Becca woke up and there was a package from grandma! We had to open it!
Birthday clothes for the summer! So cute!
Dinner with the Girls!
I went out to dinner at Buca Di Beppo with my girls to celebrate my birthday late. It was fun!
Becca is All Grown Up!
We went to Wal-Mart and saw the perfect toddler bed, seriously for a wal mart price we got a bed that goes PERFECTLY with Becca's other furniture. So we went for it.
Writer's Retreat in Midway!
Last weekend I went on my first writer's retreat in Midway at a friend's in-law's condo. ;)
What do you do at a writer's retreat? Mostly sit around and write! It was seriously awesome. I met some amazing people at various stages of writing (just starting, getting ready to submit to agents, agented, people editing for publication, etc.) It was so so great!
It was so much fun, and I had such a blast. It has totally motivated me! Sorry I didn't get pics of everyone, but you were all awesome!
And I thought MY Birthday was Busy!
On Saturday I booked it from Midway to Provo to start our day of not just one, but THREE birthday celebrations!
Sam's B-day
Tyson's brother Taron and our SIL Sam came down Friday night and we got to have lunch with them on Saturday (oh yeah, and they stayed at our house. ;) But I was gone for a lot of that). We went to lunch with Tevan and Lanae to Pirate Island Pizza! It was so awesome! I have never been, and the waiter spoke in a pirate accent, it was sweet!
We got balloon animals and Sam's Giraffe had these adorable lips she just had to kiss them!
Our family by the big Pirate Ship!
The big group! Tevan and Taron were fighting like crazy with thise swords!
Oh and Taron got a hat from off a table, nice pirate move there!
Brad's Party
Then we went out to Sandy to go to Brad's birthday party! Here he is opening his SpiderMan Transformer. Yeah, I may not have a son, but I know how to shop for them!
Awesome Spiderman Cake!
Becca enjoying the sunshine and cake!
And the fun bounce house!
Me and my girls! It was good to see them all again! Happy Birthday Brad!
Bethany's Birthday
Then we had a bit of time to go home drop some stuff off and head back to Provo for my neice Bethany's birthday! They had a really cool castle bounce house!
The girls loved it! Here they are jumping with uncle Josh, Bethany's uncle. Brooke and Becca fell down at the exact same moment, it was pretty funny.
Bethany and her super cute cupcake tower cake! It was good to see family and celebrate! We love you Bethany, Happy 6th birthday!
Mother's Day!
Mother's day was great! I had breakfast made by my honey, opened my present and had a really nice day at church. Tyson made dinner and brownies! It was great! Me and Becca with my painting from Tyson! It's his first watercolor and I love it! For the last 3 years he has drawn and now painted me something new to put in our front room.
Me and my girl, the reason for it all! I love her so so so so much. Being a mom is the best blessing I have ever been given!
My beautiful red roses and white lilies! I love having fresh flowers in the house!
She was just too cute, with her messed up hair from pigtails eating her brownie and milk. This is why I do what I do every day!




3 comments:
wooooo, you have been busy!!! Happy Birthday! That cake looks delicious! And that pirates pizza place looks like a blast.
The retreat looks like it was productive, especially when you are staying up so late!
Yay for all the fun catch up!
I'm glad Becca's dress looks so pretty. I don't have daughters, but I can shop for girls. ;-) he he.
Thank you for the awesome spiderman transformer, Brad loves it! We were glad you guys could make it for his party. :-)
Fun times for you guys! Love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment