For those of you who read my blog often you know I am a picture freak. I LOVE pictures. Know that I do try to limit how many pictures I put on my blog, for every one you see there is 3-5 others that didn't make it on here. Sometimes it is really hard to pick! So, on to the pics!
The first thing Becca did was start digging in the sand.
My beautiful girl with the creek and Mt. Timpanogas in the background.
This picture should give you an idea of how windy it was. Look at Tyson's hair! I was semi-expecting to go swimming, so I have no make-up or anything on, so I look pretty horrible in all of the pics, but what can ya do?
Andrew and Shauna went up with us and here they are getting some "sun" (obviously andrew didn't get much) and Andrew was hand feeding Shauna grapes, it was fun.
Becca showing off her watermelon for the camera, it just happened to make a smiley. Too cute!
Getting the grill going for the Brats. Mmmm.
The Russells joined us and it was so fun to see them. Here is Lizzie pouting cause her mom told her she had to eat something other than chips.
Jake and his Brat. Mmmmm they were good.
Andrew cut the watermellon WAY thick, what a bite!
Me and Becca down by the water.
The kids got their feet in and threw rocks, it kindof started a thing. All of us got down there and the adults skipped (or tried to skip in my case) rocks for like an hour. It was pretty fun and we got some really cute pics!
Me and Linds.
Becca showing me her rock!
Scenic shot of Timp. It was cloudy off and on, but it really was a nice day...once you got used to the wind!
Kindof an awkward picture of all of us, but the only one we got with us and Timp.
Linds and I stuck our feet in...we tried to get one of those cool shots with the wave around our feet....this is the best I got...the bubbly aftermath.
Our family tossing rocks.
Little Andrew decided to chuck a rock when Linds was standing in front of him...thankfully it wasn't too big cause it gave her a cut and a goose egg as it was right between the eyes! Ouch!
Timp again, it was just so pretty!
Three cute kids! Becca LOVES playing with her friends!
Daddys and Daughters. This was too cute to pass up the photo-op.
Then we went back to Linds and Jake's place later, picked up Tevan and Lanae on the way and watched Independance Day! Ha ha. It was fun to see Will Smith so YOUNG! Tevan and Lanae. I love the faces he pulls. It is rare to just get a smile out of him!
Then we roasted marshmallows and had Smores. Mmmm!
Becca eating her first Smore!
Look at that Marshmallow Mustache! Oh yeah! It gets even better later.
Going for the double roasted middle of the marshmallow goo.
Daddy helping Becca roast another one.
Me and my fabulously golden brown "mallows".
Oh yeah, the mustache! Plus she's just cute!
Brothers! It is so good to have some of Tyson's family closer!
Shauna and Andrew being all lovey dovey. ;)
CUTE kids! Purely them and each of their personalities.
It was seriously such a fun day! We are so so grateful for the freedoms we have. It seems like with all the scary things going on in the world it is hard to remember sometimes the good stuff that our country still has. Memorial day is a day to remember the foundations of this great nation and the lives of those who have gone before. Especially I am grateful to those who fight for our country, doing the hard things so I don't have to. Thank you Dad Ratliff, Uncle Kyle, and many many others that I know and have known personally for all that you do. God bless America.




4 comments:
What a fun weekend! I know what you mean about the pics! Its always so hard for me to narrow down which pics to put on my blog. Taron was the same way in pics, he used to never smile at all! I eventually changed that. ;) I get some smiles from him now. lol
Fun day!!! Becca looks so cute on all the pics. Thanks for sharing!
Looks like tons of fun! I'm glad you had a good holiday. :-)
Looks like you guys had a great day!
Post a Comment