Okay, this week I will get caught up on my blogging! Here is the awesomeness that is our Eclipse Midnight Madness!

My Vamp Make-up.

Me and my shirt! I love the way it turned out in the end!

RRRRRR.

Jena! She put in so much work for this (and the shirt is awesome!)

Teresa and Carrie! So happy you came!

Randi and her "sister". ;)

Fun girls! Diane, Amy, Nickie and Sheena!

Emily is just plain awesomeness! Go Team Edward!

The cutest girl of them all, Angie! Thanks for hosting!

Susie is "High on e" Whatever that means! ;)

Heather and I had a Edward vs. Jacob debate. I picked this pic cause I like how she is laughing in the background. We're both a little passionate about it.

And we won awesome prizes! I love my lanyard! I don't think I'll ever lose my keys now!

T-shirt ladies! Go shirts!

And the winners are....I was so excited to win! I never win anything!

Heather and I still love eachother!

Erin made it! Love my girls!

Happy Birthday Emily! What an awesome birthday!

Me and my Edward. Sigh. (I left my eyes red on purpose).

Me and Heather, opposite teams in the tent. ;)

Fun girls!

Dialma, me and Erin! My friends are the cutest. (we missed Sara!)

JoAnn (AKA Victoria) and me.

Oh yeah, I could totally be in Victoria's newborn army! I'm a great bodyguard.

In the theater!

So excited!

Getting pumped!

Yay!

Angie didn't even know I was taking this, but I loved it. The zoom on my new camera is awesome!

Jaime and Tarese! We're so glad they made it just in time!

And so it begins!

After the movie we all gave it thumbs up! It was seriously the best movie of them all! And it just made me love Edward even more!
Thanks ladies for such a fun night!
4 comments:
Honestly my favorite part was your debate with Heather. I am team Edward now by the way! Thanks for documenting!!!!! Cant wait for the next one!
Ah thanks Amy! My brain wasn't working as fast as my adrenaline, but about Jacob being able to "experience" everything for the first time with Bella, I think that applies just as much to Edward.
He never had been in love before, this was his first experience with all of that too. Every kiss, every emotion, being married and being with her for the first time was all stuff Edward was doing too. ;) Just a thought.
Stacey you always do such fun things! =D I went and saw Eclipse with some girlfriends too and I thought it was way better than the other two! Love your t shirts and your vampire makeup!
Sami! It won't let me post your comment! So I'm posting it here...
"Stacey you always do such fun things! =D I went and saw Eclipse with some girlfriends too and I thought it was way better than the other two! Love your t shirts and your vampire makeup! "
Post a Comment