Together, we can overcome anything that comes our way
Friday, December 3, 2010
Ah ha!
It was the bag of broccoli that oddly looked completely normal, but upon opening the bag I almost passed out. Who knew one could make broccoli wine...that still holds the shape and look of fresh broccoli...
ha ha! too funny! I actually had the recent experience of the smell of pee coming from a bedroom I checked and washed everything . . . you recall the story, same sort of thing! glad you found it!
Eeewwwww gross! Brocolli stinks even when its fresh! I love brocolli, but man I could do without the smell. Glad you found it stace! Wouldn't want to live with that for too long.
5 comments:
ha ha! too funny! I actually had the recent experience of the smell of pee coming from a bedroom I checked and washed everything . . . you recall the story, same sort of thing! glad you found it!
Yep! It is always in the least expected place...but hey my rampage to find it means that my fridge is REALLY clean!
I'm glad it was a problem easily remedied (once you found it). Your family picture at the temple is just beautiful!
Okay, I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
Eeewwwww gross! Brocolli stinks even when its fresh! I love brocolli, but man I could do without the smell. Glad you found it stace! Wouldn't want to live with that for too long.
Post a Comment