Friday, April 1, 2011

Surprise!

We are pleased to announce our newest addition coming due Oct. 8, 2011!

Our tiny peanut at 8 weeks! I still couldn't believe it until I saw it!


This is the 12 week shot. It was taken with a weaker ultrasound so it isn't as clear, but you can make out the eyes! It was hard to get a pic also because this little kid was flipping and kicking and moving all over the place!

We couldn't be more thrilled! I am 13 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty good. Looking forward to not being so sleepy and finding out what we're having in a little over a month!

(Oh and Grandmas reading this, this is license for you to tell whomever you want!)

7 comments:

SethD said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news. I bet Rebecca can't wait to be a big sister.

Ratliffs said...

Congrats, congrats!!! Hopefully we'll get to meet this little one before he's too old! (He just sounded better than she for now! :D)

Adam and Rachel said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Such great news!!

Team Beardshall said...

Yeah!!! How exciting, cant wait to hear what you are having! Let us know if you need anything!

Sara said...

Still so excited for you. :) I can't believe you're already past the first trimester. Time flies when it's not you! ha ha.

Randi said...

once again congratulations!

Team Cody said...

Yay congrats. I thought I had already said something but realized I have not... so, sorry bout that! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Glad you're feeling well. Are you hoping for another girl or a boy this time? Love you