Saturday, May 14, 2011

And the Baby Is...

Hey all! Blogger was down for a while, so I'm sure most of you know by now, but I had to post it on here!

I am 19 weeks today and had my ultrasound on Thursday! This little stinker was not wanting to cooperate. The tech was so nice. Even though she was behind schedule already she took 20 extra minutes to get the gender for us!

First, here is the adorable profile of our little one.
The face is on the left with the nose and lips sticking up to the air. Looks like this one got my lips. ;)

And finally...
IT'S A GIRL!!!

I was a little shocked, but I am so happy. Becca will have a sister. We love our girl, and look forward to another sweet baby!

We have to have another ultrasound in 6 weeks, so I guess we will double check. But the tech said it was pretty darn clear that there were girl parts, and nothing sticking out between those legs. ;)

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Yay! I can't wait to see Becca with her little sister! She's totally going to love on her! :)

The Dixon Family said...

Congratulations! My two oldest are girls and they have so much fun together.

Team Beardshall said...

Sisters are the best. I'm pretty sure when we have another one day it will be a girl too. Really though sisters are the best....I didn't have brothers so I guess I don't know what I'm missing out on! You looked super cute today. Hope you are feeling good! Oh and I love the elm quote. Also thanks again for the great book! Loved it!