So I should clarify this class is a summer "camp" kinda to prep them for the full classes in the fall, and just have some fun with dance. So the girls do a little craft and then learn some dance moves and do a little dance related to the craft each week.
This week they were all princesses! Perfect!

Decorating and making her crown!

Cute Becca in her crown!

Doing the Princess walk/walking on her toes. She did SO good with this. Other things not so much, she needs practice, but hey, she's 3 and it was her FIRST class! I thought they all did great!

Princess dance in a circle.

Doing her arms!
She had so much fun and I can't wait to see her improve! The parents can only go to the first class of the month, so I will get to see her next month and see how she improved!
1 comment:
Looks like she did great! So fun. I can't wait for all the girly stuff. :)
Post a Comment