I know I am very behind. But I HAD to post these pics! Becca starts her first dance class this morning and I am in AWE of how grown up she looks!

Up on her toes, she knows how Ballerinas dance!

Mom showed her to point her toe in front and raise her arm, this is what she did. LOVE!

My favorite of all! She was doing the position then right before Tyson took the pic arched her back, tipped her head back. Do I have a natural or what?
Now let's see how she does following the teacher's instructions! Either way she will love it and she sure looks cute!
6 comments:
So, so cute!! I hope she has so much fun!
She is adorable! Tricia was excited to see Becca looking like a ballerina. :)
Oh My! Cutest Ever!!!! =) She will have to show us her new moves next time we come down!
she sure is a cutie!
Thanks guys! She loved it! They made foam crowns and then did a little princess dance to "Be Our Guest". It was super cute! I am excited to see her improve. It was quite comical seeing her try to follow.
Ha, love the pics. Yeah I forget about things when I am working....Steve will be there with Katy next week! Looks like it was a blast!
Post a Comment