Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Becca's First Day of Pre-school!

So today was Becca's first day of pre-school! She was super excited.
We got up and had muffins and eggs for breakfast (and of course she had to be in her princess stuff)

Then we got ready for school! She was very excited about her new apple dress.

A few cute shots of her all excited and ready!

This is her "princess" pose.

Getting up in the camera. Just LOVE my girl!

Then she got her father's blessing. It was very sweet. Daddy even teared up. I couldn't sleep almost all night long cause I was so excited for her! Our baby girl is growing up!

Cute girl!

All decked out with the "pack pack".

A little nervous on dad's shoulders with the backpack.

Ready to go!

Showing off her stuff.

With mommy!

In the car and on the way!

So excited to go in.



Cheese! It's pre-school!

Found her cubby and put her bag in.

Playing puzzles!

Friends! Becca has been talking for MONTHS about how excited she is to be in pre-school with Cameron (he lives down the street and they are in the same nursery class in church).

On this special day, I just want to leave a message for Becca.

Becca, I hope you love school and learning as you always have. I am so excited for you to grow and strengthen in your relationships with other kids and to learn to behave as you should. You have an amazing spirit and beauty that attracts others to you. Continue to be the happy you that I know you are and you will shine! I love you forever sweetheart. Today is just the beginning of amazing things to come!

8 comments:

Brina said...

She is SO cute! It is fun to have them to so excited about going to school. Makes it a little easier to let them go.

Ratliffs said...

You look a little tired there Stace! ;) I think you're as excited to have Becca go to school as I am to have my kids home with me!! Too funny! I hope you have a great year super cute little girl!

Stacey said...

Thanks Brina! She had such an awesome day and I got a nap! All in all it was great. I teared up, but I think Tyson cried more (during her blessing) than I did. I did cry some last night too. ;)

Stacey said...

Ha ha, yes Aimee I am tired...only got 4 hours of sleep last night. It certainly will be good for both of us to have alone time!

Sara B. Larson said...

Yay, how fun! She looks SO cute. Brad used to call it a "pack pack" too. ;)

Sami said...

What a big girl!So adorable! How did her first day turn out?

i'm erin. said...

Seriously, could you be any cuter? I'm dying here. You are such an awesome mom to document all those photos!

Geo said...

Stacey, what a lucky girl Becca is, having two loving and grounded parents to lead her and teach her. The photo of Becca and her dad after the father's blessing made me cry. What a beautiful thing, a gospel-centered family.