Last Thursday we went to a local pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins and do something fun with Grandma Ratliff! It was Gwen's first outing that wasn't just going to a store, the doctor, or taking Becca somewhere.

Becca loves the tractors and ran up to them first thing!

And climbed on the BIG ones with daddy.

Picking a pumpkin!

A pumpkin for Gwen!

Becca was loving finding small ones she could pick up.

Gwen in the wheel barrel with our pumpkins.

I think I'll buy all 6 "pumpkins".

Our family of four!

I love this girl so, so much!

Look how big!


In the little corn maze...

Took Gwen too (should have known better cause it was a pain to push the stroller around, but I wanted to go, since we didn't do the big one at Cornbelly's this year!)

Cute girl...

And both my cute girls!

Our whole family.

With Grandma Ratliff!
It was a great day, and really nice to do something fall-ish since I have been so out of commission this October!
3 comments:
So fun! Glad to see you up and about as a family!!
Looks like a lot of fun! Look at you, a darling family of four!! :)
I can't believe you are out and about! You look great. and your baby is adorable.
Post a Comment