It's really been almost 2 months since I blogged!? I'm awful.
So here's a quick update.
Tyson is liking his new job. The learning curve has been a bit frustrating for him because he's used to programing what he's used to programing, but I think it's a good challenge for his brain.
I don't like the commute. And I'm sure he's not so happy about spending so much time in the car and paying for gas. But we have a job and we're grateful for that fact! It's just taking some adjusting.
Gwen is growing like crazy. She's 6 months old. Rolling ALL over the place, eating veggies and fruit like a pro (except she doesn't like the green beans or peas very much). She is babbling Dada's and Nana's and blowing raspberries. Still no mamas, but she's trying her Ms.
Becca is thriving in pre-school! She knows how to write pretty much all of her letters and is finally recognizing numbers. She's doing good at starting to sound out letters and wanting to write words. She's always asking us how to spell stuff so she can write signs. Ex. STOP, GO, Girls Only. She loves dance class. Her spring recital is coming up and I'm excited to see her on stage again! She just turned 4! She had a great birthday and a fancy nancy party. She is growing up too fast!
I am doing okay. Adjusting to new schedules is hard for me. But I am super grateful for my family and all that we have. I had a great birthday and it is so strange to say I'm 29!
No, I get it
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment