Here is some fun info about my name that the site told me:
- There are 171,194 people in the U.S. with the first name Stacey.
- Statistically the 357th most popular first name.
- 90.18 percent of people with the first name Stacey are female.
- Names similar to Stacey: Anastasia
- There are 39,742 people in the U.S. with the last name Ratliff.
- Statistically the 888th most popular last name.
One of my friends was smart and did her maiden name mine came up with this info 56 people with my first and maiden name, There are 100,882 people in the U.S. with the last name Bowen, Statistically the 325th most popular last name. And chances are I am related to a lot of them. ;)





5 comments:
137 Diane Owen's. Definitely not unique.
There is only ONE Samantha Siemers. And there is one or less Taron Ratliff's. Hahaha I guess that makes Taron one unique guy! But I don't think we needed someone else to tell us that. =)
hahaha sorry I sent you so many of the same comments Stacey. =) I did not realize I was waiting for you to approved it first before it showed up. I thought I was doing something wrong!
Hey Sam! I used two of your comments because the addition on the second "try" was exactly what I was thinnking. No surprise that Taron is one of a kind!
And no prob about the multiple messages...I did that too the first time I got to a page where the messages were reviewed. ;)
Post a Comment