This is Mocha and Rebecca the morning we were leaving. It was too cute to see them standing side by side looking into the tub! Mocha sure missed us while we were gone, she has been very cuddly lately.
This is when we first arrived! (Finally!) Becca was a little disoriented after the long day in the car, but Grandpa was sure happy to see us!
This is on Sunday, Grandma Bowen's birthday!
Then on Monday we got to play with our cousins from Arizona! Kai is the oldest of the cousins (15) and is always thrilled when a new girl comes into the family! The next closest girl to her is only 4!
Rebecca had so much fun with her cousins and Aunt Ann and Uncle Derek. She stole thier hearts away. Derek calls her "Princess Eyeballs" and commented often that she is so curious and takes everything in! She gets that from her daddy.
Tuesday, we went down to Seal Beach and walked the pier. Becca had fun watching the waves crash underneath her!
Staring out into the great Pacific. Wow!
There we are. Such tourists, huh?
Can you tell who this is? None other than Santa Claus himself! Surfing at Seal Beach! Cool!
You have to get the picture with the seal!
Rebecca aparently really likes this seal....I'm going to have to watch this kid!
Um, ya, too cute for words!
That night we went caroling with the Jorgensen's!
Here's me Amy, Diana, and Diana's baby Grace. Tyson was holding Becca. She wasn't so sure about this walking around and singing thing, but I'm glad we took her.
Besides the fact that Becca's face is covered by her hat, here's us out caroling with someone's lawn Reindeer...he was too cute to pass up the photo op!
Christmas Eve means gathering in the living room listening to the Christmas story with family...here are (Left to Right) Christian, Devin, Jesse, and Kai.
Becca with mom and dad.
Then Becca got her new Christmas Jammies and looked awfully cute in them too!
This is Christian's stocking...I think it's a little big!
Becca slept soundly that night, and mom snuck down to take a picture of what Santa left for her. How fun!
She woke up excited and smiling!
Christian and Rebecca were bursting to get downstairs (okay Christian more than Becca. Santa brought him a Polar Express train that I think he didn't stop playing with for more than 10 mintes at a time!)
Oooh! What is it?
Becca in her Christmas bib waiting for her breakfast!
After Becca's nap, we put on some of the new clothes Grandma Bowen got Rebecca. This is her ADORABLE Roxy jacket and sparkly Jeans! She is a true CA girl regardless of where she lives! ;)
This singing box toy is from Aunt Wendy. Becca just LOVES it! Each side plays a different song!
Christmas night we had to take some pictures of family, so here are the sisters.
The aunts with the niece. Kai will always be special to us as the oldest. I was only 10 when she was born, and she introduced me to Twilight...you all know how much that changed my life! Ha ha! In fact, while we were down there Kai and I went to see the movie again, third time for both of us!
Here's our little family! Merry Christmas!
The lovebirds who started it all!
It was such a great trip and so much fun to see everyone! Tomorrow I'll post the pictures from Ridgecrest!




3 comments:
So, I think I will 'echo' a comment that was made on your previous post...I'm not gonna comment on your blog anymore until you comment on mine! :)
ps-the pictures are cute! Looks like you guys had fun!
HEY!!! Cute pics. I made your blog, I feel so special! A few of my favs...the classic pic with the SEAL, Becca Christmas morning in her crib, and of course US caroling!! LOVE YOU
It looks like a lot of fun! It's good to see some pictures. I'm glad you got to enjoy Twilight with Kai. I'm sure she loves having an Aunt with similar tastes:)
Post a Comment