Friday, January 23, 2009

New Background! and Other Ramblings

Okay, so I realize the red in our shirts doesn't go with the pink in the background, but deal people, we don't have that many good family photos yet!

I am been dying for a new background realizing that I only had the other one up for a while, what can I say I like change when it doesn't affect too much that is going on in my life. ;)

On another note Utah is FINALLY getting some sort of storm that is clearing away the inversion. It is so nasty. Ug. Utah county officially had the WORST air in the nation on Wednesday. So not good. I miss the beach and good clean air EVERY day of the year.

I also wanted to direct anyone who doesn't already check to http://myfavoriteauthor.blogspot.com they have some awesome posts and info up about Suzanne Collins' The Host and the sequel which has been HARD to get info on!

We have not gone out to eat once this week and it's killing me smalls! I'm sick of cooking, although granted we have had leftovers. Unfortunately Tyson is also going to be working later tonight, and lots and late for the next few weeks -- that is often not very fun for me. So I might have some ARG posts over the next month or so.

Okay, enough rambling, time to focus on what is going to be for dinner tonight.

4 comments:

Brina said...

Like the new background. I am not changing mine until it is time for Valentine's then I will most likely change it back. I love it!

If you need something to do while tyson is at work I am only a phone call away. :)

BallerinaBiker said...

I think the new background is so cute. I don't think it clashes at all! And, as for the dinner thing, way to go! It is so hard to cook everyday. I have been trying to be better about not eating out too. Luckily, where we live, it feels like a drive to go somewhere to eat, so we are better about staying in. But, I'm there with you, I hate cooking everyday too. And, I have to confess we're really not that good at it either. We've eaten out once this week - to kneaders. I love Kneaders!

Ratliffs said...

I like your background too! I'm just not changing mine until closer to Valentines Day. I think the one I've got fits nicely with my family of all boys!

Congrats for not eating out all week. We actually went out last week!! We haven't been out in ages. It's interesting to find out the different ways people run their lives. I can't imagine eating anywhere but home, and you love to eat out! So fun... :)

Stacey said...

I was going to wait closer to V-day, but I just HAD to have change. I think I'll probably do something else for V-day, and then again something else for the second half of the month. Like I said, changing my blog is my way of having change in my life to keep it from being dull, but not having to do lots of work at actually doing some big change. ;)

P.S. I didn't make it last week. Went out to eat on Sat night, but hey, one night is still better than like 3 or 4 times!