Okay, this didn't start as a tag, it is an e-mail, but I wanted to share it on here because lets face it, I feel like I haven't been posting nearly enough!
Instructions: Respond to the following prompts USING ONLY ONE WORD! Not as easy as you might think!
Where is your cell phone? None
Your significant other? Everything
Your hair? Brown
Your mother? Patient
Your father? Impatient
Your favorite thing? Love
Your dream last night? Strange
Your favorite drink? Dew
Your dream/goal? Exaltation
What room are you in? Office
Your hobby? Books
Your fear? Spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? Secure
Something that you aren't? Asleep
Muffins? Chocolate
Wish list item? Time
Last thing you did? Game
What are you wearing? Jammies
TV? Idol
Your pets? Mocha
Friends? Important
Your life? Rebecca
Your mood? Tired
Missing someone? Daily
Drinking? Water
Smoking? YUCK
Your car? Fixed!
Something you're not wearing? Shoes
Your favorite store? Books
Your favorite color? Purple
When is the last time you cried? Yesterday
Where do you go to over and over? Friends'
Five people who email me regularly? Angela
My favorite place to eat? Out
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? California
Who are you going to tag? Regulars
No, I get it
7 years ago




4 comments:
Thanks for doing this. :) I like reading these about people I know and love. Like learning more. Have a good day.
Here's my list from an email to a friend a while ago; I didn't check to see if it is identical:
TYPE ONLY 1 WORD for your answers. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your significant other? Natalie
3. Your hair? short
4. Your mother? angelic
5. Your father? sardonic
6. Your favorite thing? Disneyland
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? welch's
9. Your dream/goal? peace
10. The room you're in? front
11. Your fear? constriction
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Disneyland
13. Where were you last night? always
14. What you're not? employed
15. Muffins? sure
16. One of your wish list items? teaching
17. Where you grew up? marriage
18. The last thing you did? tickle
19. What are you wearing? layers
20. Your TV? old
21. Your pet? hardly
22. Your computer? laughable
23. Your life? laughable
24. Your mood? inexplicable
25. Missing someone? employer
27. Something you're not wearing? girdle
28. Favorite Store? Pennys
29. Your summer? unemployed
30. Your favorite color? green
31. When is the last time you laughed? early
32. Last time you cried? yesterday
33. Who will/would re-post this? inapplicable
34. Four places I go over and over? websites
35. Four people who e-mail me? chums
36. Four of my favorite foods? sugary
37. Four places I would rather be right now? Disneyland
38. Four people I think will respond? inapplicable
39. Four people I hope respond: inapplicable
There are some extra questions on your list, but it was a good read, thanks for participating Ry. ;)
Post a Comment