Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick AGAIN!


So my friends warned me that once I had a child and it was cold season I would never be heathly. Becca was so healthy all spring summer and fall that I was hoping I could avoid us getting sick...no can do. We were both just barely over the last cold and here came the new one yesterday barreling down on us. Sigh.

I hate being sick. I always feel like I don't have the brain power or head stability to get anything done. And when Becca is sick too that makes it worse because it throws both of our schedules off.

The Black Voodoo Magic strikes again!

4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

So sorry you guys are sick again!! I don't think we've (and I use that term collectively for all the members of our family) have been healthy since the middle of December! It's no fun. But don't worry...both yours and Becca's immune system will get stronger!

Stacey said...

Seriously! How do people do this? Becca is pretty much over her cold and I have the worst of it right now. I need sleep and there is no way she is sleeping right now.

I think I want to die.

Angela said...

It's called caffeine. I keep a case of Pepsi on hand for headaches and for when I'm tired but the kids are awake and so I can't take a nap!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Last year we were sick every week! A few days good and then one got sick again, and it repeated. I tried everything to keep the germs away. I am so amazed and grateful that Maddie got sick last week and that has been it this winter. I wish I knew what the difference was. I did get the kids the flu shot last year and didn't this year. They were sick for a week after that.