Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Apple Shot

For your viewing pleasure....


BYU Romance Writer's of 2009 Twilight Apple Shot!

6 comments:

Melony said...

I don't know about you...but I think we are all too gorgeous for words! :D

Stacey said...

I love it so much I made it the background on my laptop!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Okay, so I realize that I'm probably extremely late to the game. I had no idea you were writing a book! That's awesome! Way to shoot for your dreams. It looks like you've been having a lot of fun. We miss you guys and are hoping to see you again sometime this summer.

Stacey said...

It's not just you linds. I have been keeping it quiet, probably because I don't think it's anything really worth mentioning at this point. But it has been fun and I have met some awesome people!

Sami said...

Stacey! What an awesome week you had! =) I'm glad you had so much fun!

Ratliffs said...

You guys are so cool! :)