Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2!!!!

I took Tyson to go see Transformers 2 tonight (opening night woot!) for a Father's Day/Anniversary present. (Thanks Jena for watching Becca!) I know many of you don't have facebook, so here is my review of it, a little extended from my FB status...no spoilers. Just my general thoughts.



Transformers 2 is pretty awesome! Lots of hand to hand transformer fighting. I just wish they wouldn't use so much useless crude humor. It's worse than 1 in that regard. If you want details I don't mind telling you what to expect, I just didn't want to put that on here for people who don't want to know particulars.

Also since it is a long movie, it seemed that they spent less time on some imporant scenes than really needed. I wonder if they will release an extended version DVD, cause I would like to see that. Honestly, when the movie is 2 hours and 45 minutes, what's 10 mor minutes of action spread throughout?

Also, I have decided I need to buy the soundtracks from both movies. Cause I love the songs they use.

Optimus Prime kicks butt. Gotta love that guy, robot, thing... ;) And of course you have to love Bumblebee!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Really? With the family and friends I have no one has naything to say about transformers.

I am shocked!