I am so sorry I missed seeing you this morning. Know that I will always treasure you and the way Rebecca made you smile when you saw her yesterday. I will not let her forget you.
I know you are at peace and rejoicing with your parents and your brother Kyle, and many many others who love you. Thank you for being my daddy. I will forever be your baby girl.




6 comments:
I am sorry Stacey! It sounds like you were able to make it back down in time to see him.
Oh Stacey. We Love you and are very sorry for your loss. Let the spirit comfort you and peace find you.
I know you've heard from me a lot, but just wanted you to know I'm still thinking of you. Love ya hon. We're here for you if you need us for anything.
I am sorry for you loss. I felt lucky to have known him. Please send my best to your whole family.
Beautiful post Stacey.
What a nice post. I'm so glad you all were able to see him right before he died. In spite of the circumstances, it was good to see you and your family a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment