Saturday, October 24, 2009

Germany Part 2!

Again these are already up on Facebook (it is SO MUCH EASIER to load pictures there than it is here!!!) But here is another snippet from our trip! Some of these are slightly different shots so hopefully those of you who see the FB stuff too wont be completely bored!


Our new hotel's artwork was just strange...this is a collage of Alf!

Tyson and I grabbed our first Dooners and headed to the UBahn to go to Nymphenburg castle...the Dooners were SOOOOO good!

Nymphenburg!

Me and the calstle.

Tyson with the front of the Castle.

Inside the mian hall...Tyson got a little blurred in this one.

Bavarian Coat of arms.

Queen's bedroom.

Crazy, crazy carriages!

Nymphenburg porcelain.

Tyson thought this one was pretty cool.

So strange to have the Asian influence on really old porcelain pieces from the baroque!



Queen's grotto

It would be nice to be queen and have this all to myself!

The bath house which is the farthest out there building of them all!

The really cool old church.

Snow!

Yummy bakery pastry breakfast!

BMW museum


Car model! With a 1933 car!


Those really cool morphing balls from the commercial!

Okay so Tyson isn't actually holding this up, but he could be! The car frame is really light!

My fave bike in the mueseum.

They had these really cool touch screen things that were just a projected image that you touch and it expanded the info...it was really cool.

The actual car that was used in one of the Peirce Brosnan James Bonds.

My fave concept car.

Tyson with the cloth covered Gina car.

View from the top of the needle at Olympic park.

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I'm gonna have to have Trevor look at your car/motorcycle pictures!!

And I think I would take the Queens get-a-way house, but all that gold and ornate finishing would get to me...

Are there any more parts?!

Adam and Rachel said...

How fun! :) And I love the dress you got Becca-so cute!

Stacey said...

Yes there is more to come!!! It just takes a lot of time to upload it all! Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow!

Thanks Rachel! We love it too!