Best poster for the movie. In Edwards arms, where she belongs!
I love doing vamp make-up each time. So fun!
Donning the jewelry again.
Ouch, papercut!
Me and the front of my shirt.
My "Bella" shoes.
Prizes at Jena's party!
Edward, what can I say more?
Drink up baby!
Jane, don't hurt him!
Me and Sara!
And the back! Sara's shirt wasn't new moon specific but the bleeding heart thing was perfect!
Chelsea and Denelle being super cute at the party!
Me and Mandy...is it just me or does it look like she's laughing at me? ;)
Awesome 5th ward girls! (JoAnn you still count as one of us!)
T-shirt contest! I actually won a prize yay!
Dialma and Sara, so so cute!
Prizes! The best part about these is not one of them says anything about jacob, at least that's what it shows on the box. I haven't opened them yet!
Let me get that neck. yummy.
Outside the theater cold and so excited!
Did I mention how beautiful he is?
It was so so so much fun! Now I wanna see it again!





8 comments:
You are crazy! I'm sad I didn't go. Oh well.
We missed you!!!
You're nuts, nuts, nuts!! :)
Oh, and btw, on facebook you mentioned that Bella wears converse...I think she's actually wearing vans. Not that it matters or anything, just thought I'd point that out!
She wears converse in the first movie at prom.
It was lots of fun!! I need you to email me those pics that we're in together! (and the one of me and dialma) That one outside the theater turned out really cute! yay us! What a fun night. :-)
Gotcha! I just thought you'd stick to this movie... :)
Stacy you are the funniest ever! Going to my first Twilight premiere was such a better experience having an expert pro there! Thanks for the good times!
It was such a great fun night! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment