Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Busiest Time of the Year (Part 2!)

So here are pictures from what we have been doing for the past week! There's so much more that I don't even have pictures from!

Decorating for Christmas!
So the day after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas Decorations! Becca loved our new tree, and so do I! She comes down and says "Tree! Pretty!" every morning.




Our stockings...me and Tyson's are from our childhood...I think he needs a new one!

I love, love, love my nativity!

I have been so pleased that I can decorate my coffee table now that Becca is old enough to understand not to touch the stuff!

Our new tree. I just LOVE it!

I love decorating our home for Christmas! It makes me feel happy! We have stuff in the kitchen and outside too! It certainly is begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Writer's Group Christmas Party

Me and Sara!

Melony, Erin and Ruby.

Little Ruby. Look at those eyes! She is so cute!

Me and Ally!

Jamie and Julie. ;)

Sara, Carolyn, Carla and Erin!

It was such a fun night! I love these girls so much! They are so much fun and so inspiring!

Ward Christmas Party

Then we had our Ward Christmas Party which was lots of fun!

Becca enjoying her cookie!


Mom and baby!
Our family!

Becca, not so sure about Santa...I don't think she could have leaned any farther. At least she didn't cry!

Food Fun

Lately Becca has decided that spreading her food all over her face is more fun than eating it...here's a few shots.

Applesauce all over her face and hair!

Chocolate from a cookie...um plus this picture is just hilarious! Look at that smile!

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Looks like TONS of fun!! Cute little Becca! Can't wait to see her!!

Jena said...

Good times!