Monday, December 7, 2009

It's the Busiest Time of the Year! (Part 1)

With the coming of the end of the year always brings the best and buisiest time for us! I thought it was time to catch up some pictures and goings-on in our lives. It really is amazing how fast it builds up!

Of course as always the center of our life is our sweet baby girl. She's not so much a baby any more!

I love being home with my girl! I love that I am here to watch her grow bigger and bigger and to enjoy her fun personality!

My favorite game! Where's Becca?

There she is!

Look at that little model in the making. She is getting so big!

We get lots of these close up pictures cause when Becca sees the camera she gets in your face. Here she is donning her tissue box hat!

Shocked face!

This is Girl's Night Out for Dialma's birthday. Yummy Texas Roadhouse! Erin and Dialma!

Me and Sara.

Dialma being a good sport sitting on the saddle to get her ice cream!

Yes, In-N-Out in our very own home! It was so great!

That smile is just so great! She is FINALLY saying Cheese for pictures...someitmes.

Ha ha. I was so happy to catch this shot. These are her silly eyes. She will do this anytime she wants a laugh.

This was time #3 seeing the movie. This poster was close to the ground and it was just too perfect of a chance. Don't worry, Tyson just laughed at me!

Thanksgiving morning! Happy girl eating some fruit for breakfast!

The table all set!

The feast! I forgot to get pictures of the adults in attendance, but it was really fun and we had so much food and it was all great!

Becca in her cute silky shirt, thanksgiving bib and shoveling in the food. Picture perfect!

Coming up next...Christmastime Craziness!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I tried commenting earlier, but apparently it didn't work... anyhoo.. Becca is adorable! I love that "silly" face. Too cute! It's a crazy time of year for sure, but I love it. We can't wait for Friday!

Nicole said...

CUTE pics of Becca, she is a doll!! I too LOVE that we have an In n Out here in SLC too (I too am a Cali girl & very loyal to my In n OUt). Great Thanksgiving spread, looks fun & yummy. Also, I LOVE that you make homemade gingerbread for your houses. I have never attempted that, but love that you do it. I bet it is yummy.