Okay, so I know this post is GIGANTIC, but I wanted to just be finished with updating you on Christmas!
Lights in Naples
We went to see lights in Naples, a little harbor town down by Long Beach. Each year almost EVERY house is decorated, and majorly decorated. It was a lot of fun!
Me and my cutie!
Rebecca and her cousin Christian. They both LOVE trains!
Can you see how cool this house is?
The porch of this house was covered in trees! Even an upside down one!
The Christmas Frog, of course!
Our Happy Family! It was really fun!
Grandma with her grandkids!
The Bowen girls!
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Eve was a big day! But it was a lot of fun!
Becca in her apron that Grandma made her! Thanks Gamma! It's so cute!
Making Sugar Cookies! Yum!
Daddy helping Becca cut out a gingerbread man shape!

Grandma made traditional Danish rice pudding with raspberry sauce. It was so so yummy. We even played the hide an almond in one of the bowls game. Christian got the almond in his bowl and got the chocolate coin prize!
Then we decorated the cookies. Becca frosted an angel with white frosting.
Then decided to taste it.
I mixed some red and green frosting ot make a brown gingerbread man.
Pretty trees, bells, gingerbread men and angels. Mmmm.
Then we took cookies to our neighbors and went caroling. Christian and Becca were both so cute!
Merry Christmas!
Daddy and Mommy out singing.
Waiting at the door.
Then we came back and Gamma read us the Christmas story. We did a simplified version this year for Becca and Christian.
Becca and Mommy listening.
Then Becca and Christian opened their Christmas Eve gifts...new jammies!
After a quick change, we put out a plate of cookies for Santa, and some carrots for Rudolf.
Christmas Jammies!
I sure love my cousin!
Then Uncle Sean read us "The Night Before Christmas" and it was time for bed!
All the while there was the Elf on the Shelf watching over us all week.
The adults had some Wassel (that I made) to warm up and relax for the night before time for bed! It was such a great night!
Christmas Day!
The morning came much too soon. Wendy said she held Christian back for an hour until 6:30 and coming to get us! Becca wasn't quite ready to wake up, but once she saw Christian she was awake!

Santa sure treated us good this year!
This was what he left for Becca!

The Bowen family tradition is that the youngest gets to go down the stairs first, so we led Becca down to see!
She was still a little sleepy.
But she was sure excited about her colors and her Elmo!
And she LOVES her baby!
Grandma got her wish! Mint Chocolate Marshmallow Stephen's hot cocoa!
Becca was so cute with the bows!
I got a good haul of movies, books, and lots of other fun stuff! It was a really really nice morning. Breakfast was beyond yummy. We had scones with scone syrup, sausage egg and cheese caserole bacon, grapefruit, orange juice AND hot chocolate! (needless to say we weren't at all hungry until dinner!)
Christmas Dinner
My mom's birthday flowers were opening up really big and pretty!
Derek and his family came later in the afternoon and were there for dinner. This is Devin with Becca. She makes an awfully cute tom boy!
Merry Christmas to us!
Kai, Grandma, Jesse and Devin eating yummy ham, yams, home made rolls, peas and corn, salad, jello salad, funeral potatoes, and martinellis! It was all so so good!
Christian and Great Grandpa Ricilli!
Derek, Becca, Tyson and me...and Kai's fingers.
Me and my big sis. we may not always get along, but I do love her!
Becca the super sleuth. She was too cute in her new outfit and Christians hat playing with Papa's magnifying glass!
Seal Beach Pier
The next day we went down to the Seal Beach Pier and it was a lot of fun. Lots of fun things were going on. We saw someone catch a starfish! We also saw someone catch a little ray.
Even cooler there was a LARGE pod of dolphins fishing on the North side of the pier. I got a few shots where you could see more than one black blob in the water, but this was the best dorsal fin shot I got. They even jumped a few times (missed those!)
Me at Tyson at the pier. I love this place! It will always be home to me.
So that's most of it. Becca got really sick, so we barelly got out to Ridgecrest before we had to come back to Utah, and she was still fairly miserable so I forgot to take many pictures (like almost NONE!) But it was a really good trip, and we were thirlled to see everyone in Ridgecrest and meet our new nephew Heath!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time with your mom!! I love Becca's apron!!
What a fun Christmas! I love Becca's apron too, how cute! I'm glad you got your blog updated (at least a little bit) ha ha. :-)
I'm glad you guys had so much fun but I wish we could have spent more time together! =)
Wow you guys were busy over Christmas! too bad we didn't get to see you. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment