Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Updates!

Okay, so I realize that I haven't blogged much lately. So, I reailzed instead of having tons to catch up on all the time I am going to blog every Friday. Regardless of whether it's short, or an update full of pictures my goal is that every Friday I will update you!

So...

Not a ton has been going on.

Becca has gotten over being sick only for Tyson to get sick. So we went to church alone and let daddy get some much deserved R&R. He is getting better though so we hope our house is DONE with sickness for a while! Knock on wood!

I had a really fun book club with my girls about The Dark Divine (awesome book...go to my book blog My Pile of Books to look at my review and book signing report if you haven't already! You'll have to type in The Dark Divine in the search bar to find it since it's a few pages back.) Sara even made cupcakes with purple frosting! It was really fun!

This is going to be a busy week for me though getting the house cleaned, laundry done and ready to go to CA! Becca and I are flying home to help my mom after her shoulder surgery and we'll be gone for a while. Tyson is going to join us later so we can go to Disneyland! I am so so so so so so excited! So, in other words, not much is going on in our lives right now...but there should be some fun updates soon!

Hugs to you all!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh, I wish I was going to Cali. Except, hopefully it won't be flooded from the tsunami that might hit there later today. :-( Book club was fun! Did we decide on a day for this week before you go? I vote thursday, if everyone is okay with that... and where should we go?

Ratliffs said...

Exactly what I did too! Good thinking of ya! I'm SOOOOO excited to see you guys! It's gonna be fun! We're planning on leaving at 6, so we should be able to get there at 8:30ish! Yay, FUN!

The Dixon Family said...

Have fun at Disneyland! Our girls had such a great time when we took them and this time of year is nice since the lines aren't as long.