Monday, March 22, 2010

Disneyland!

Rebecca and I flew down to CA to help my mom out after shoulder surgery. So Tyson drove down with our buds Andrew and Shauna later the next week and we all went to Disneyland on the 12th. What was even better was My brother and his family were there that day AND Tyson's brother and family were there too! It was so great to take Becca to Disneyland for the first time and have so many people there that we know and love!

Waiting in line for the tram! SO excited!

I LOVE this shot of us! On the tram the first "unofficial" ride!

Mickey Mouse welcomes us to his home! The one and only original!

The classic caslte pic! Sleeping Beauty Castle patterned after Neushwanstein Castle that Tyson and I saw back in Oct.

Mickey, Walt and the castle!

The best kids ride there is! Our first official ride, Peter Pan!

I love this guy so so much! When I get to Disneyland I am just happy!

Trying to pull the sword out of that stone to be queen.

Dumbo! More fun than I remembered and Becca loved it!

We even took her on Haunted Mansion! After she handled Snow White I figured she could handle anything! She love Pirates too!

Brer Bear!

Oh man did she love Pooh Bear! She just hugged him forever.

I had to jump in to get her to stand up so we could get a smiley pic and move on to Tigger!

Becca was a little wary of Tigger when we got up close, which was funny because she was screaming his name in line!

Then we switched with Shauna and Andrew and went on Splash! We didn't get too wet, just some sprinkles you can see on my shoulder.

Lunch at Redd Rocket's Pizza Port! I remember when this place opened I was craving the chicken alfredo pasta!

Then Becca and I were on our own for a while due to Tyson, Andrew and Shauna getting stuck on a broken down Indiana Jones...so we did Jungle Cruise, Winnie the Pooh the ride, and watched Princess Tiana sing and dance in New Orlean's Square! Then when we were going to meet them again she zonked!

We caught up with daddy and headed to ToonTown to see Trevor and Aimee and play with cousins!

She LOVED seeing them!

And we got to meet Mickey Mouse!

Becca kept inching away in this pic, don't know why!

Oh no, Monstro on Storybook land!

Teacups, the mom's and the 2 year olds!


The dad's and the big boys, they spun FAST!

We let the kids spin us...needless to say it was slower.

The Carousel! Becca LOVES Carousels and riding the horses.

Out happy family! Look at that "cheese" face on Becca! She is such a ham!

Then Grandma came and picked up Becca and Tyson and I went over to Disney's California Adventure (DCA) and went on Tower of Terror. Both of our first times on this ride, it was AWESOME!

Me and Kai in line...little did she know I would be grabbing on to her durring the ride too!

Then we went on Screamin' and headed back to D-land to meet up with Andrew and Shauna.

We saw Captain EO! It was so rad! Good times!

We all went on Space Mountain which was really fun! I love that ride!

The Castle is so pretty at night!


One more shot with Mickey, it was a long day but SOOO much fun! I told Tyson we need to come back more often than once every 4 years!

8 comments:

Humanist mom said...

These pictures make me so happy! I love Disneyland. I can't wait to take my kids!

Stacey said...

It really was so fun! The only thing I regret not taking Becca to early in the day was going to see the princesses. Later in the day the line was insane so we didn't go.

When are you going?

It seriously was SOOOO much fun!

Ratliffs said...

Yay for pictures! I'll have to look back and see what we've got and then we can switch! I'm glad you finally got back there! At least once a year should definitely be a goal of yours. Especially since your 'hotel' is so close and you have a free babysitter!

Nicole said...

Ooooh, I wanna go to Disneyland now!!! It is the HAPPIEST place on earth! I can't wait until Oct!! All your pictures are sooo cute! That Becca is a ham. She has the cutest expressions! Glad you go to have some fun grownup time too, I think I may have to attempt Tower of Terror now.

Team Beardshall said...

how fun...that looks like a blast!! Isn't it funny how just seeing pictures of others at Disneyland makes you want to be there with them! It's nice you had so many people there with you and that you mom could come and get Becca when it got later. Hope her surgery went well!

Sara said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to take the boys and go back now! ;-) I'm glad we're going to Disneyworld this summer, i'm SOOOO excited!! (even though it will be hot and have long lines...)

Adam and Rachel said...

I love Disneyland! You make me so jealous! Now I want to go! Glad you had such a great time! Love the pics of Becca-she is so cute!

Sami said...

I'm so happy that Taron's family is only a few hours away from L.A. Now I know that Disneyland will always be in my future. =)I'm glad you guys had so much fun!