Swimming Lessons
For the previous 3 weeks, Rebecca and I did a mommy and me swim class. Daddy was able to come with us the last day and get pictures of what Rebecca has been practicing and learning!
Practicing back floats, her LEAST favorite thing ever.
Bubbles! She loves to get her face wet!
Could she be ANY cuter!
Front floats!
Mommy and Becca.
Jumping in!
With her certificate of completion! Congrats Becca we love you!
BBQ with friends!
We knew our friends would be busy on Sat so we had our annual BBQ on Friday.
Cute Kids Swimming!Cute girls! Just days apart in age!
3 cute kids, warming up! It was warm but windy, so when they were wet they got cold fast.
The table all set!
I finally did get a normal face out of him, but I just think Tevan's funny faces are too great. ;)
Momma and squished Becca (lately Becca has been calling me Momma all the time, so I guess I should refer to myself that way)
Cheese!
Tevan and his new Jeep! Woot! Freedom!
This is about all we saw of Andrew and Shauna...oh engaged types. ;)
Becca checkingo out the ladder before fireworks.
Sparklers!
The flashers were BRIGHT!
Sparklers!
Fireworks! We always have fun doing a small show in our driveway for the 4th!
4th of July Apron from Grandma Bowen
Grandma Bowen sent us this adorable Apron that we just had to take pictures in!
Riverton Carnival
We had tons of fun in the morning/afternoon at the Riverton 4th of July Carnival!
Mommy and Becca
Caroussel! Becca's favorite ride.
Super Slide with daddy.
Riding the dragon....
Way up high all by herself!
Caterpillar coaster!
My big girl!
Eating corn dogs! Yummy!
And blue snow cones!
And a final train ride! She had so much fun!
Fireworks!
So later that night after naps, we headed back down to the carnival area, staked out a spot to watch fireworks.
Becca and Daddy.
Mmmm. Pizza! Daddy went and got us some Little Ceaser's from down the street for dinner.
And we found a friend to play with! They even had the same shirt!
Becca with the really pretty sunset.
Mommy and Becca, it's getting darker.
Waiting for the show, playing with sparklers and our new camera's settings.
Out happy family (Becca kept closing her eyes from the flash, we took like 5 pictures, all of them eyes closed).
Too cute!
The fireworks were awesome!
Sunday July 4th Eating a yummy steak dinner!
This is the only pic I got on the 4th of Becca in her sailor dress again. She was too cute.
Red, White and Blueberry dessert! yum!
Becca sure liked it!
It was such a great weekend. We are so happy to live in this great Nation and have all the freedoms that we have. May it always live up to it's motto: In God We Trust! Happy 4th Everyone. I hope you had a great one! We sure did!




4 comments:
Stacey! You always have a million things to do! Hahaha every holiday (and every other day) you never do just one thing to celebrate! lol! I know it must be crazy but I think that is so fun! Oh and Becca looks so much more grown up than just since my birthday! Crazy, but so adorable as always!Happy Fourth! =D
I love how into holidays you are! (I'm also curious to see if you continue with more kids! ;) ) I love your star dish too!! And you better not have forgotten about our lunch date!!
Aimee I sure will! Trust me, holidays are something I have ALWAYS been in to. I was always the one that insisted we keep with traditions etc.
Thanks both of you about the star dishes! I got them at Kohl's and I love them. ;) The 4th is one holiday I need more decor for!
And I haven't forgotten about lunch Aimee! I just am not sure it's gonna happen yet. I will let you know!
Haha, I just mean energy levels and stress, etc. I'll be watching to see you with 4 kiddos! ;) We're going to go to Kohls in a couple of days...I'll have to keep my eyes out! And we'll meet you for lunch, 11 zies, tea time, or anything other time you drive through! Brunch, dunch, you name it! Just keep me posted!
Post a Comment