Okay, so I know it's been a long time, but I need to finish updating how great our CA trip was at the end of July/early Aug. So here is our last stuff in Sacramento
Storybook World (or was it land?)
It is this adorable play place where you just pay a small fee for upkeep and you have this whole world of storybook themed things to play on! It was so much fun!

Ready to have fun!

Me and Tyson.

Becca with King Arthur's castle.

On the throne around the round table

The woman who lived in a shoe slide.

Going down with cousins!

The windy mile. Coolest thing ever! I want one in my backyard! Seriously the kids wanted to walk on this over and over and over again!

The crooked house (we couldn't get Maxwell to stay put)

Owl's treehouse slide.

The barn animals, there were pigs, goats, a cow, mice etc. It was pretty cool.

Out in Sherwood Forest on the pracitce gear.

Our own little Robin Hood!

Lunch in Sherwood Forest! Gotta love picnics!

Me and the boys.

Baby Clara!


After lunch we continued out tour stopping at Cinderella's pumpkin carriage first. Look at those two princesses!

Being silly.

Ryan expressing his tiredness and being hot (cause man it was hot!) in "the cheese stands alone"

Wait, am I on Lost Island?

Becca caught in the middle of saying "All Aboard!"

The little enguine that could!

This was my favorite section I think! SO cute!

They had these watering cans for the kids to water all the plants.


Going down the rabbit hole!

In the teepee

On the pirate ship!

One last visit inot King Arthur's castle (cause it was air conditioned...look how pink Becca is! )
Back at home:
The kids had fun outside later that day in the backyard!
We had SO much fun visiting my brother and his family. We got up early and drove out to Oakland for Shauna and Andrew's wedding, so those will be next!
4 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Stacey, where was this place in CA? It looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of Becca. She's so stinking cute. :)
Lynnae, it's in the Sacramento Area, I think it might actually be in Rocklin, but I'm not sure! It was really cute!
Awesome! We're going to have to hit that place up next time we're there!
Post a Comment