On Saturday, Oct. 9th we were lucky enough to do our traditional Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point! This year we had a few things to celebrate: 1st, Andrew and Jake's birthday on the 8th, and 2nd, our last hoorah with the Russell's before their move back to Texas!
Dinner at OG
Okay so between pics where Becca wasn't paying attention at all and Tyson was smiling and one where she is doing her "cheese face" and Tyson isn't paygin attention...I had to go with this one.
Me and Shauna.
The birthday boys and little Andrew.
If you couldn't tell already, that's Linds and her sister and Lizzie. Seriously Lizzie is going to look JUST like them!
At the Maze!

Anxiously waiting to get in there.

The huge tower of Jack-o-lanterns!

Just barely into it and already totally lost.

Family fun!

Lost in the corn!

Becca was sick of holding my hand so Andrew took it, and she was totally cool with that. Perhaps if they had stayed longer she might have had her first boyfriend...

One section we were lost in was playing music and teh girls decided to just totally dance. It was so super cute, and a total stress reliever while we were trying to figure out where the heck we were!

Adorable!

This is literally how we got out of the Maze. Tyson looking at a TINY map on the cover of the Cornbelly's ad thing with the light from my cell. His sense of direction is amazing!

Becca loves her "Uncle" Andrew and "Aunt" Shauna!

We see the light! We're coming!

Me and Shauna!

Victory is OURS!!!!

Our little scarecrow! Who greeted us at the end!

Oh no! I knew there was something off about Tyson using that map.

And now Linds!

Cutest pumpkin ever!

In line of the Hayride!

And taking a break from the long line to do slides.

On the Hayride! (Thanks Andrew and Shauna for holding our place in line!)

CUTE girls! These two have been together their entire lives, literally born 4 days apart. We are so sad to see them go!

The ladies in the Cinderella Carriage...this was SO pretty!

Me and my Prince!
I am SO SO grateful for our family!
We had such a wonderful night!
3 comments:
This was so much fun Stace, I'm glad we got to do it with y'all this year for the last time! I still have lots of pics I want to send you. I would've yesterday or the day before but the connections in the hotels are super slow. Sorry I couldn't do them earlier either, you know how crazy things have been. We're at Jake's parent's tonight. I'll try to send them then, and if you see any you HAVE to post up on your blog feel free to do a part 2. :) Miss you!
Hey linds! Glad the drive wwent okay! Yes, I plan on doing a part 2 after I got yours and Andrew's pics but since I'm doing something else bigger today I needed to get this post done so I wasn't behind again!
Looks like a lot of fun! I've never done a real corn maze, just the little kid ones. ;)
Post a Comment