I've been really slacking in the updating my blog thing, but here are the rest of the pictures from our Christmas trip in CA!

Waking up to see what Santa brought...she was upset that we weren't letting her run out there yet, cause daddy was setting up the video camera.

But she was super excited when she saw "my princess!" ie. her princess outfits.

She didn't want to pay attention to mom, so I got this funny "cheese" face.

And she immediately had to dress up as Rose.

And then Snow White.

Then we opened some presents, this was her picture of Jesus from Grandma.

Oooo a big one!

Then she opened her Rapunzel dress from mom and dad, and had to wear it!

Helping Grandma open her mug.

Daddy's new family calender for his work wall.

Me opening my new Digital Photo Frame! I LOVE it!

Then she got her Rapunzel doll! She was so excited!

Playing with her new animal blocks.

All four of her princess dolls, new and old together.

Orange Bow Knots for breakfast, MMMMMMM!

Becca LOVES driving her dolls around in her dolly stroller from Grandma Ratliff, plus the new outfit from Grandma Bowen and the leg up, it made for a super cute picture.

Fairy Princess Becca!

Tyson and his mom!

Christmas Day is also Tyson's nephew's birthday, so we went over to see Heath have his first birthday! Happy birthday little guy!

Then we got all the cousins together for a picture...this is the best one I got of the group eventhough Liam is turned around and Andrew is missing...

All the girls with Grandma.

And all the boys with Grandma.

And one last pic of the hanging on the leg train.
I thought I had posted this a long time ago...so here it is! Sorry I am so behind!
1 comment:
Fun to see more pictures!!
Post a Comment