First out of the temple!
So pretty! You too Tevan. ;)
With the bridesmaids and all the girls!
The Ratliff family!
Our family with the new married couple...still so strange to me that Tevan is married!
Yeah, this shot was my idea...I LOVE it!
Becca was SO tired and wouldn't smile, but this is the best family pic we got...
St George temple covered in the tree branches. I kinda love shots like this...
Almost all the Ratliff girls, minus Reginah.
Cool fish centerpeices (with Galen in the background).
The pregnant sisters in law! Me and Sami!
Becca was SO funny! She LOVED the dancing but would NOT dance with daddy. She wanted a different prince. All the boy cousins wouldn't dance with her and she got SO SO sad. I have never seen her so heartbroken. So Uncle Taron stepped up to the plate and that made her night!
Cupcakes and cake pops! A girl's dream!
Sweet Becca and Ris!
Cutting the...er...cupcake. ;) I love that they did this! And I kinda love Ris's face in this shot.
The first dance...SO in love!
The wall of cranes!
The sisters-in-law (we missed Aimee!).
Becca with the bouquet. Tyson's cousin's little girl actually caught it, but let Becca play with it for a while. It was very sweet.
Sparkler send off! Congrats you two we love you to peices!
It was SO much fun to be in St. George and be part of the wedding and see the Ratliff family! DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!
Becca and I traveled on to Grandma's after the wedding. While we were at Grandma's we decided to head over to Disneyland. We were SO sad daddy couldn't come, but had a blast with Grandma and my brother's family.
Walking in with her cousins and Aunt and Uncle.
Dumbo!
Meeting Rapunzel! Her favorite princess! She was SO shy about it!
Look at that shy smile! I know my girl, she couldn't have been happier!
Toon town with the cousins!
Beautiful girl!
Casey Jr. with Grandma B.
Meeting more princesses. In all she met Snow White, Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle and Tiana! It was a sucessful trip!
Love this shot of her trying to pull the sword out!
Goodnight Disneyland! It was SO much fun! Enjoying the California Sun!
Enjoying the pool and sun in g-ma's backyard.
Look how bright it is!
Loving it!




4 comments:
cute cute wedding....love all the pics. Hey I'm going to need some advice from a Disneyland EXPERT when we go there in May so plan on a pow wow sometime! :)
Yes Amy! I am up for divulging all of my D-land advice anytime! ;)
Looks like you had a great time, while we were all getting buried in snow. ;) Fun update!
You totally made me cry!! Thanks for remembering me! And thanks for sharing some pictures! We so missed not being there! :(
Post a Comment