Hey everyone,
I have been a huge blog slacker lately. I just find it so much easier to post to Facebook directly. I will try to post some more pics soon, but here is a brief update on us!
Becca-
- Started dance for a short summer camp...the jury is still out whether she will love it, but she's signed up for the fall.
- Completed pre-level swim class and was passed off for level 1, I might still do a pre-level and THEN a level 1 next summer...we'll see.
- Is a big girl using the bathroom and wearing underwear!
- Is very excited for her baby sister to come and for pre-school to start in the Fall!
Tyson-
- Busy with work and helping me out as I get bigger and less able to do as much
- Is very excited for our little girl to come
- Is just the best, most supportive husband ever as I have my manic episodes of needing to plan everything and get everything done before the baby is here!
Me-
- getting bigger every day as I should be
- my hip hurts, I have no motivation to physically do anything, but tons of desire to have it all done
- Can't believe my little one will be here in 12 weeks (most likely a c-section on Oct. 3rd) but at the same time can't believe I still have 12 weeks to grow and get bigger and more uncomfortable!
- Had to take the 3 hour glucose test...don't have the results yet
Baby Girl
- We still have no clue what we're going to name her
- she is growing and moving a ton
- Oh she's still a girl at my week 25 follow-up ultrasound, so pretty darn sure I will get to use the pink bedding I bought. ;)
- She likes to move tons until daddy puts his hands on my tummy...then she stops.
So we're all doing good!




1 comment:
Fun to read some updates!! Hope you are continuing to feel okay with this pregnancy!
Post a Comment