1) This week started off with the new year! Literally. And that was a lot of fun. The biggest change for our family on Sunday the 1st? Becca's first day of Sunbeams! I can't believe she's all grown up and in Primary! She already loves it, although I think she misses the snack time and the toys a little.
2) On Tuesday Jan 3rd, Gwen was officially 3 months old! She is growing so fast. I love her smiles, her giggles and she is already trying to roll over (she only makes it onto her side, but she tries). And she is doing much better with tummy time. She can finally hold that head up and lasts about 8 minutes instead of 3 before screaming.
3) Obviously this week has been a week of reflection. I have been thinking a lot about my health, both physically and spiritually. I think that I need to take more quality ME time, and not just time diddlying my time away on the computer...
4) I had a GNO this week and finally saw BBC's North and South. I need to watch it again, cause most of it I was just frustrated with the characters. But the end is divine. So worth it! On that same BBC-ish note Downton Abby starts again on Sunday and I am very, very excited!
5) Thanks to tax changes Tyson's bi-monthly paychecks are $6 higher. Yeah, it's only $12 bucks a month minus tithing so closer to $10, but hey, in times like these I'll take $10 bucks a month! That'll pay for more than half of Becca's dance lessons. ;) When we haven't had a pay raise in more than three years, I will take what I can get. I am grateful for the small things.
Here's a few more pics of our New Year's Eve.




3 comments:
Poor Gwen is not digging that new years hat! Ha. I can give you a thumbs up for seeing the good in the small things like 10$ extra a month. Steve has not gotten one raise from WVC Police in almost 5 years...sad. We'll take 10$ as well! Use it wisely :)
That kiss is totally worth 4 hours. Sigh... ;)
Wow! I saw North and South before you?!! I'm shocked! :) I REALLY love it!! The book is on my list to read now. Cute picture of Becca with the hat on!
Post a Comment