This morning, my brain can't wrap around thinking up five things that happened this week. There is only one thing that I can think about...
We decided it wasn't going to help anyone to try to keep this quiet.
There really is no easy way to say this. Tyson was laid off yesterday.
The company is "changing directions" and wouldn't tell Tyson much about their new plan, but they laid off about half of the guys that work there (and all of their top talent) and several full departments. They have offered to get Tyson some names for some recruiters, and to give glowing reccomendations. We are hoping and praying to find something soon.
We know many of you have and/or are dealing with similar situations of being out of work or sufficient work. Times are just hard, and I am a little scared, but we will be okay for a few months at least.
We love you all, and wish we had better news.
In the meantime, today is vacation day for us, and then on Monday we will start dealing with what this all really means.
No, I get it
7 years ago




5 comments:
So sorry! That is never easy news to deal with, but hopefully it is the reason that Tyson finds something even bigger and better! Hang in there!
Sorry to hear this Stacey! I'm sure that things will all work out for the better! Keeping you in my prayers!
It is so crazy out there right now, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what line of work Tyson is in? Let me know and I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for you. Thinking of you and sending good vibes your way
That is tough, Stacey. I wish you guys luck. Sending lots of prayers and loves, and crossing our fingers that Tyson finds something soon.
Sorry to hear the bad news Stacey! Keep your chin up and we will keep you guys in our prayers!
Post a Comment