Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Family

Hey everyone! I have been getting nudged for a long, long time to start a blog. I had an online journal in high school, but this is a much easier format to share pictures of my family. So here it is! This will be a place for updates on our daily life and my inner ramblings...so I hope you enjoy it! Remember I am new to this blogging thing, and so it may take me a while before I get any cool layouts or music on here, or even many pictures for that matter, but I'm trying!

Our immediate family is still pretty small. It consists of my hubby Tyson, me (Stacey), and our beautiful daughter, Rebecca, who just joined our family in April. We live in Utah, but both Tyson and I grew up in southern California. Our extended family is a different matter. I am the youngest of 8 and Tyson is the middle of 7, so we have lots of family!

As for the title, well that is the name of Tyson and my first dance song at our wedding. It refers to that no matter what comes our way, we will always love eachother. This now includes our beautiful daughter Rebecca. Life has tons of ups and downs, but in the end what matters most is the love you have for your family. That is what will pull you through...come what may!

2 comments:

Geo said...

You blog, girl!

LARISSA said...

hey!! how do I "add" you i guess to my page.. your little girl looks so cute! miss you.. looks like everything is going good! miss you!