Today was Becca's 4 month check up. She did really well. She is 14 lbs 1 oz. Which bumps her up from 50th precentile to 75th. She is also exactly 2 feet long. ;) The doctor said we can start introducing rice cereals into her bottle, and hopefully that will help with the spitting up too, since I guess thicker stuff stays in the tummy better.
It's fun to see our baby girl growing! She is already rolling over from her tummy to her back, and from her back almost all the way (she gets to her side and then gets stuck). She holds her head up very well, and grabs at toys and faces. She likes to stand on her legs (with mom and dad's support of course) and soon she'll even be sitting up! I know it is clique to say, but it is so true that they grow VERY fast!
She also got shots today, which is never fun. But she does remarkably well. It's taking the band-aids off later that she doesn't like. She recovers very quickly from the pricks. Well, it's time for her to have a nap so I best be off.
No, I get it
7 years ago




5 comments:
How long till she gets to that life-changing experience of tasting chocolate?
; )
Wow!! She's almost caught up to Andrew! He checked in the other day at 15lbs 10oz (6m check up)!!! Go Becca!
Ha ha, Georgia that's great! Um...I don't think she gets chocolate until she's at least a year old.
Wow Aimee! I can't believe she is catching up to Andrew! I guess she isn't as skinny as I thought! How long is he?
I wanna say 26, but it could've been 26.5...either way, he's short! :) He seems to hover around the 25th percentile with just about everything!
Ya, Becca is already 24 inches, and in the 75th percentile for everything. I think she's going to get the tall genes from both of our sides of the family, which means she'll probably be taller than me. ;)
Post a Comment