I just finished this book, and I know some of my sisters-in-law didn't love it, but I sure did. I wanted to steal something from Shannon Hale's awknowledgements changing one name....
Honey, you know that this Ben Barnes thing isn't really serious. You are my fantasy and my real man. I need no other fella in all the world besides you. It's just a girl thing, I swear.
I thought it was perfectly said. Way to go SH.
No, I get it
7 years ago




7 comments:
I'm so glad you liked it! I loved it too! It's one of those books you could re-read over and over because it's just so much fun - a fantasy indeed! : )
I really wasn't that fond of it but I am glad that you liked it. We are reading the princess academy for book group this month. I am a little leery after Austenland but I am going to read it and pass judgement then. :)
I can't remember exactly what I thought about it, but I don't think I either really loved or or really disliked it. I think I thought more that it was good, and definitely fun (I would LOVE a chance to pretend to be in that time period!). And I said the same thing about the quote! Perfectly described me, except I didn't change any words :)!
Well yes, I am obsessed with Mr. Darcy too, but Ben Barnes has taken over my 12 year old girl obsession as of late. Even more so than Edward! Yikes!
Yes, but at least Ben is a real person as Edward is not. I would think that that would be a step up. ;)
I loved the dedication to Colin Firth about just needing to friends because she (Shannon) is already married! lol!
Good book, I wish the ending had been longer though. :-) I did love that dedication too, and her quote at the end. It was too funny!
Post a Comment