Brina I like your color scheme. Have you looked at Cutestblogontheblock.com? They have lots of cute options. And all you have to do is set your background to minima, and then copy in the HTML text on a new feature on your layout. Okay, that sounds kindof complicated, but it's not. And it is so fun, that is why I will be changing mine a lot. ;)
I'm excited to do halloween and christmas themes and then winter themes and just girly fun themes. I'm a nerd. When it comes to this sort of thing I go all out. As you can see with the twilight thing.
Thursday we have book club for Austenland, and we are doing a whole regency style party. It is going to be great! I am so excited! I love that I have friends that can be crazy fun with me!
I know...I've already picked out my October one! (I think I'll wait on the others...don't want to get too far ahead of myself :) ). You guys really go all out! Thats great!! Going to be having any book clubs while we're in town?!!?!
8 comments:
Too cute! You're braver than I am. I find one I like and I stick with it!
I changed mine for a bit more of a fall look. Not quite what I wanted but to lazy to look for another. lol Your is very cute.
Brina I like your color scheme. Have you looked at Cutestblogontheblock.com? They have lots of cute options. And all you have to do is set your background to minima, and then copy in the HTML text on a new feature on your layout. Okay, that sounds kindof complicated, but it's not. And it is so fun, that is why I will be changing mine a lot. ;)
Okay...maybe you sold me on the idea :). Although, I did find one that I want to be my 'permanent one' after the Holidays.
I'm excited to do halloween and christmas themes and then winter themes and just girly fun themes. I'm a nerd. When it comes to this sort of thing I go all out. As you can see with the twilight thing.
Thursday we have book club for Austenland, and we are doing a whole regency style party. It is going to be great! I am so excited! I love that I have friends that can be crazy fun with me!
I know...I've already picked out my October one! (I think I'll wait on the others...don't want to get too far ahead of myself :) ). You guys really go all out! Thats great!! Going to be having any book clubs while we're in town?!!?!
It's the Thursday after you leave. We enjoy being crazy and having fun!
Bummer.
Post a Comment