This is not a joke. Friday is National Talk like a Pirate Day. Soo ARRR Ye mateys. Abast ye scurvy scum! You lilly lubbard land lovers! Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho a pirate's life for me! Why's all the rum gone? And other such nonesense are all appropriate things to say randomly throughout the day. Enjoy!
4 comments:
*LOL* I actually knew that it is offical talk like a pirate day. Crazy info I have stored in my head.
It is actually on my friend's calendar! She told us at book club tonight, so I thought I'd share. Craziness!
Trevor said he remembers someone posting that on a sign at work last year! I can imagine it would have been a fun day at work for him, as I've met some of the people he works with ;)! They would have had a little too much fun with this one!
I told Tyson he should walk into work and just say ARRR to anyone he sees. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment