Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Midnight Sun Interview!

Okay, so I was on the news tonight! Craziness. My friend Kristi called me around 4:30 and said her friend works for our Channel 2 news and was doing a story on the Midnight Sun leak. But she wanted to interview some fans and get some fan reactions. Kristi thought of me and Angela cause we are die hard fans. So they called me up and came over to my house and interviewed me and Angela. The story ran on the 10:00 news. I come out looking a little crazy, but in a fun way.

Here is a link to the written part of the story...
KUTV Midnight Sun Story Transcript

And here is the link to the video that just came up online....
Link to Video

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Stacey said...

P.S. One thing I want to clarify from the interview. I was not mad at SM but more the situation. If she never publishes it I will be upset, and I look forward to the rest of her books in the future. I did say this in the interview, but you know how they edit stuff to get a good spin on the story. Overall I liked it and was happy to be part of it!

Monkeys' Mom said...

Way to go, Stacey! You looked so cute on tv!! But you used up more of your 15 minutes of fame than I did, so use the rest of your time wisely! ;)

Geo said...

May I have your autograph?

You're gorgeous, by the way!

Sara said...

You and Angela both looked beautiful!! How fun to be on TV! :-)

Ratliffs said...

WOW! HOW FUN! (YES, EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS, BECAUSE, WELL, HOW COOL ARE YOU?!!!?!?!!!) That much have been really exciting! I'm going to have to find a way to keep that for forever! Way to go you!!!

Brina said...

Wow I know the crazy...umm I mean die hard fan!! lol. That was pretty cool Stac. That must have been way exciting! Aimee if you find a way to keep a copy I think we should all get one. :D

Stacey said...

I am crazy huh! At least I know it! It was really fun.

I would have liked them to explain the shot of me and Angela in front of the mostly naked guy poster that is our "Edward". But oh well, people will just think we're even more crazy!

Erin said...

Don't worry Stacey, we could tell that the naked man poster was Edward! Too fun seeing you on TV! Those really are great books!
Love, Erin (Stokes) Riley

Stacey said...

Hi Erin! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wendy said she was going to be sharing it with everyone she knew. I didn't realize she was serious! ;)