So...I was reading a friend's blog and she had a list of things that bug her on hers, and I thought it was a fun read. She did not limit it, but I think 10 is a good number for starters.
My List of Things that Must Go!
1. Huge SUVs and raised trucks that think they own the road.
2. Rude people
3. People who think they know everything...cause come on, we all know I do! ;)
4. Rap...its not even music and a LOT of it is very degrading
5. Dogs (had to put this on here because my friend put cats. ;) I am just not a dog person. If you have a small or well behaved dog I am okay around them for a while, but I never want one in my house.)
6. Mean kids
7. Kids that are unsupervised that should be. If you are old enough to have the child, you are old enough to take care of it!
8. Kids that think that my yard and driveway is their play area. Get off my property!
9. My feelings of inferiority
10. TV shows that are about really nasty things (ie. Desperate Housewives, Swingers)
I thought it would also be fun to list some of my favorite things, to lighten the mood of the post a little bit...
My Favorite Things
1. Family
2. My baby girl's smile
3. My baby girl's laugh
4. Chocolate
5. Friends
6. A good movie that I can cuddle up to Tyson and just get swept away
7. My cat....I love her like family
8. Disneyland
9. The Beach, I sure miss living by the coast
10. A good book on a rainy day
No, I get it
7 years ago




6 comments:
Here's one of my favorites that I'm about to cash in on right now—
a nice Sunday nap!
Ah, and we clash with our dislike for opposite creatures. Cat vs. Dog. I think part of my dislike for cats is my intense allergies for them. If I am in a house that has a cat for longer than 30 minutes, my eyes turn red and itch, my throat closes up, my nose starts to run and I die.
Yep! I had a Sunday nap too!
My dislike for dogs stems from being attacked by my best friend's dog when I was 12. Plus, I just can't deal with the smell well. ;)
I think that I know whose children you are talking about in #7 & #8. I yelled at mine (who should know better) and she told me she wasn't doing it...it was the "other children." Sorry my child was a participant.
Abby, it's okay...I am mostly talking about a few specific kids that are CONSTANTLY in my yard making lots of noise when my baby is trying to sleep. I just don't have the guts to go out there and tell them to go away. ;)
I yelled at them for you...
Post a Comment