I have NO idea why, but one section of my scalp hurts, like someone tried to pull out my hair and didn't succeed, so now I have a big sore spot. VERY strange.
I know this is an odd post, but I felt like it had been a while since I had posted anything, so I wanted to post! ;) So um...ya...until I have something real to say...
No, I get it
7 years ago




6 comments:
Maybe you were thinking too hard with one part of your brain.
I have had that happen before. It is annoying. Don't know what I do it make it hurt either.
I get that sometimes. I always wonder what is wrong with me. Like, my head right where my bangs and the rest of my hair meet in the middle of the top of my head. The only thing I can think of is that I think it gets sunburned sometimes and it makes that area sensitive. I think that is it. Sorry your scalp hurts. Are you coming tonight to the Cheesecake Factory?
For me I doubt it's a sunburn, since it is the back underside of my scalp. The only thing I can think of is I had my hair pulled up two days in a row, and maybe my scalp got pulled funny somehow? It is annoying. I have been taking some pain meds to dull the pain cause the constant pain is just no fun. I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to!
You're too funny T. Your random posts make me laugh. I hope your head feels better. :-)
I've had this happen before!! And I've always just figured that it was due to wearing a tighter pony tail for too many days in a row. I tend to do braids, now that my hair is longer, but if one section of hair is pulled tighter than another, the same thing happens.
Post a Comment