You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
I acutally think this description fits pretty well, or at least I have been told before that I have these qualities. Eventhough this is not my favorite movie or princess. I suppose I like her character, I just prefer the animation in some of the later films better. so...who are you?




9 comments:
Perfect! Just beware of those sneaky girls in book club . . . . he, he, he!
I am Snow White too. I feel the same way about her. I prefer the more recent Disney princesses to the early animation and high voice of Snow White. But the description is nice so I will go with it:)
Belle—"Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your appearance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen."
Georgia, very you. Although I think you are as beautiful on the outside as the inside. I think Belle was too...she was just unconventional, but still the prettiest girl around. :)
Pocahantas: Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Aw, shucks!
P.S. But Rob is not a Beast.
Nope, Rob is the handsome prince that is who the Beast was inside. He just didn't ever go through a beast stage. ;)
Post a Comment