I'm not pregnant!
Now let me say, I never thought I was....but I had to go get a blood test yesterday to make sure so that I could start on the regular birth control since I am not breastfeeding Becca anymore, and I had not had my period yet.
However as fate would have it, I started my period yesterday after going all the way to the hospital and having my blood drawn. Sigh. Oh well...focus on the happy. ;)
No, I get it
7 years ago




7 comments:
I'm glad you weren't pregnant again. That would have been a fun adventure... ! Have fun with your BC. ;-)
I was worried this might be a bit TMI, but I can't tell you how happy I am. I am not ready to pregnant again!
Don't you love how that works, you always have to do something inconvenient and then find out it was unneccesary...ugh. Glad you aren't though...haha.
How funny!! You had me going there for a minute :D! I'm still waiting for that fun little thing to happen to me...Its past the time that it happened with T.J. and Ian, so I'm not sure what's going on. Anyway...I know how you feel about not being ready to have another...Congrats on not being pregnant!
Yeah! Both my little sweet hearts were whoops. It is nice to have them close together (22 months) but it really sucked with diaper duty. Chase didn't potty train quickly.
Hey, send me your e-mail & I will add you to my blog (seeing that I am stalking yours!)
Your blogging time would be better spent caring for more babies, so I think this is tragic news.
Post a Comment