1.What is your occupation right now?
Mother, part time Mary Kay Consultant
2.What color are your socks right now?
White
3.What are you listening to right now?
Grandma Ratliff playing with Becca.
4.What was the last thing that you ate?
Coffee Cake
5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope!
6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Aimee
7.Do you like the person who tagged you?
I suppose, since she didn't really tag me, how do I answer this question? ;) I just wanted to do it after reading it.
8.How old are you today?
25 for a few more months
9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
On TV...honestly not much. Games are much more interesting in person. I guess BYU football is what I watch the most.
10.What is your favorite drink?
Um...right now I'm going to say A&W Rootbeer from the tap.
11.Have you ever dyed your hair?
Me? Never! ;) I think my hair is a different color every 3 months or so.
12.Favorite food?
Honestly, a good spinach salad is always at the top of my list.
13.What is the last movie you watched?
Eagle Eye. It was better than I expected, and very intense, although a tad predictable.
14.Favorite day of the year?
My birthday, April 6th.
15.How do you vent anger?
Usually by yelling and then following it up with chocolate. ;)
16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
Oh gosh, I was blessed with so much it is hard to choose one. Although my Pound Kitty sure got loved. The tail was resewn and stitched up about 12 times.
17.What is your favorite season?
Spring and Fall are pretty close ties.
18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Depends. I LOVE fresh dark red cherries, but I don't eat them any other way. Cherry Pie and Marachino Cherries are disgusting. I like fresh blueberries, but I'd rather have them in something like blueberry muffins or as a berry mix in a parfait...so...take your pick.
19.Living arrangements?
Me, my love, our baby, and our kitty.
20.When was the last time you cried?
I've gotten teary a few times lately, but not full on crying...so I can't tell you.
21.What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, clothes, temple bag, belt...it's a mess acutally.
22.What did you do last night?
Went to Torri's new house for dinner and a movie with some of the Ratliff family.
23.What are you most afraid of?
Being without Tyson
24.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburger
25.Favorite dog breed?
I'm really not a dog person, but I always said if I got one I would want a Cocker Spaniel
26.Favorite day of the week?
Saturday...Tyson isn't late from work on Saturdays. ;)
27.How many states have you lived in?
2
28.Diamonds or pearls?
No contest! My Birthstone, Diamonds!
29.What is your favorite flower?
Roses have always been my favorite (color of choice Sterling), but a close second is Gardenias. (These were the flowers in my bouquet at my wedding.)
I tag Diane, Sara, Diana, Courtney, the Lindseys, and anyone else who reads this who wants to!
No, I get it
7 years ago




6 comments:
Sabrina tagged you, you nerd!! (Which is why I didn't!) It was fun reading yours though...so I'm glad you did it anyways, even if you thought I'd forgotten about you!
I didn't see Brina's tag! So I guess the answer is yes, of course I like the person who tagged me! ;) I forgot to tag other people, so I'm going to go add that now too!
Fun fun! I might not get to this with trying to get ready for the baby and all, but I'll try! BTW, I think I might stop commenting on your blog until you comment on mine! he, he, he jk! I just notice you commenting on others, and I never get comments from you anymore. Much Sadness. ;-) It sounds like you had a fun Christmas. You missed all the snow! It was awesome! :-)
It's not intentional S! My guess is that baby is coming really soon!
You know I'm just giving you a hard time. :-) And the snow was so much fun, I don't know why you aren't sad you missed it.
Well he doesn't have a choice if he doesn't come before thursday - because I'm getting induced. But this has been a really long couple of weeks (even with the holidays), and the next few days are going to drag on forever I'm sure. I just want to be done and to meet him!! gah! ;-)
It was fun reading this because I was there for some of the stuff you wrote like coffee cake and Eagle Eye. =D
Post a Comment