Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well things have been crazy here in Seal Beach, so I thought I'd say a late Merry Christmas to you all. It was fabulous, I think my family (13 of us!) that was here for the last few days have eaten enough food to feed an entire army. It has been lots of fun in the CA sun!

We are getting ready to head out to Ridgecrest now, and look forward to one more whole week of vacation, family, fun and best of all, NO SNOW! ;) From the looks of it, Utah has been hit very hard the last few weeks, and I am glad to have had a break from it! I like snow for about a week, then I'm done.

Love you all, I hope you were able to enjoy the season for what it is really all about. Have a Happy New Year, if I don't get back on here soon!

1 comment:

Michael and Lindsey said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Seal Beach. It would have been so great to see you guys--maybe we'll see you this summer again. Take care and drive safe once you hit all that snow! Yikes!